Monday 25 January 2016

restaurant with a disco ball part 1

the city is cold
I can feel the wind whipping away at my skin
my ankle burns
i stare
i haven't blinked for a long time
Why is there electro music everywhere in Berlin? This is a fancy restaurant.
but there's a disco ball and
ELECTRO MUSIC
there's a candle on the table and I am drinkingi red wine.
What is this place?
Tourism. Must be what the people want.
I'm the only one here, this is so weird. I'm the worst tourist.
I accidentally saw the wall, the berlin wall.
I don't care about the rest, the museums, the tours. I can read that online. I just like being in another place, with total freedom, and getting drunk at midday everyday whilst piling spaghetti into my mouth.
There's a giant LCD screen on the wall that says "PARTY TIME!!!"
I'm the only one here.
The restaurant/bar/club???? is called Am to PM.
Like the song. Is that a song? It should be. Or maybe it shouldn't be. I'm sure this place goes off in the summer. This restaurant/bar/club???, berlin, europe.
I like the winter, it's more honest.
The LCD screen is now showing footage of a male stripper humping the chair that, oh, the chair that I'm on right now. This place does go off in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment