Monday 25 January 2016

restaurant with a disco ball part 2

UPDATE:
I have eaten a significant amount of pasta and I can't stop watching this bad powerpoint of the night at AM to PM. It's open 24 hours, can you imagine?

I thought I should force myself to meet people and hang out with people. but i came alone, to work out what's going on in my head. That's the trip I wanted. I wanted to write.
I wish i could make up stories. but everything i write is so true. i can't make stuff up. it feels so generic, like lying. I want to go shopping but idk where to go and my foot hurts so bad. Should I order another merlot? i wanna kiss someone but I can't be fucked talking to anyone. What am I doing with my life? I have to stop asking that question. let it happen, gem.
It's funny, when you travel alone you are pretty much void of others influence. People that know you. It's a really good way to get to know yourself and know how you feel about things. I would even say you are the most yourself when you travel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment